Apartments, Condos & Townhomes Program
- If your apartment, condo or townhome complex receives City garbage and recycling service, your complex should have a designated covered area for bulky items and appliances.
- Contact your complex Manager or Management Company to arrange for a pick-up from the City.
- Please note that residents are responsible for getting their bulky item or appliance out of their unit to the designated pick-up location.
Large Item and Appliance Pick-Up Reminders
- Please call (604) 294-7972 for acceptable items.
- For pick-up, you must be a Burnaby resident that receives curbside or apartment, condo or townhome garbage and recycling collection from the City.
- For curbside collection, do not place items up against your Garbage or Green Bin
- For apartments, condos & townhomes, please ensure your items are placed in the designated covered location on your complex's property. Do not place any items on boulevards, medians or city lanes or streets.
Post Your Comment: