Apartments, Condos & Townhomes Program
- If your apartment, condo or townhome complex receives City garbage and recycling service, your complex should have a designated covered area for bulky items and appliances.
- Contact your complex Manager or Management Company to arrange for a pick-up from the City.
- Please note that residents are responsible for getting their bulky item or appliance out of their unit to the designated pick-up location.
Large Item and Appliance Pick-Up Reminders
- Please call (604) 294-7972 for acceptable items.
- For pick-up, you must be a Burnaby resident that receives curbside or apartment, condo or townhome garbage and recycling collection from the City.
- For curbside collection, do not place items up against your Garbage or Green Bin
- For apartments, condos & townhomes, please ensure your items are placed in the designated covered location on your complex's property. Do not place any items on boulevards, medians or city lanes or streets.